Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tv in the hotel room is shit.
I've got the bluemoon build on my phone and I connect it to my TV upstairs at home.
No chance there though.
Cheers anyway mate
Hotel wifi usually isn't any good for streaming. Although some hotels now have a 'premium' wifi as well for netflix etc.

There's no wifi in the room,
Free internet provided by work on the iPad so that's a no aswell mate,
It's bloody boring finish at 6 and either sit in the room or go to the pub,

Can't go to the pub every day
Hmm I'm stumped; you could always take a laptop and play football manager on it; that's usually a good time killer leading city to global domination haha :D

Can someone tell me how to exit kodi without it always freezing and needing ctrl, alt delete to close it down everytime.

Cheers.

Hi Aguerooooooo

I'm just wondering whether it's possible to put your bluemoon build on a Samsung smart tv? I've heard a few people say they've got kodi on their TVs but I'm unsure whether it can be done. It's a Samsung 4K TV so very up to date, any ideas?

Hi Aguerooooooo

I'm just wondering whether it's possible to put your bluemoon build on a Samsung smart tv? I've heard a few people say they've got kodi on their TVs but I'm unsure whether it can be done. It's a Samsung 4K TV so very up to date, any ideas?

Cant be done only sony tvs with android interface will run kodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.