Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am new to this thread and also new to the use of Android boxes / Kodi. I am sure that any question that I may have will have been addressed in these 245 pages but going through them all - whilst I am sure will be very informative will not be very practical - especially as all my time at the moment is taken up by the Referendum threads - and hopefully in the coming weeks the transfer threads.

I have been introduced to the use by a friend that has moved to Cyprus and I am massively impressed. I get so much freedom being able to watch films whenever I want.

The only real disappointment for me is that when I try and watch live football games at home in the UK I rarely get a good stream - which is strange because my mate ensured that I have exactly the same hardware and build of Kodi as he has - and he seems to be able to watch in Cyprus whatever/whenever he wants with great HD quality - there is rarely any buffering etc.

Does anyone know if there is a reason that I should not have as good a stream in the UK than he has in Cyprus - surely my broadband is as good? I have SKY - he has whatever is available in Cyprus - surely not as good as in the UK?

Also, I think that I have picked up that there is a 'Bluemoon Build' - is that right? If so - is that something that has been set up that is targeted at making CITY fans happy?

I am not tech savvy - I abdicate all that to my mate so would appreciate any steers so that I can discuss them with him

Thanks in advance.

Hi Aguerooooooo

I'm just wondering whether it's possible to put your bluemoon build on a Samsung smart tv? I've heard a few people say they've got kodi on their TVs but I'm unsure whether it can be done. It's a Samsung 4K TV so very up to date, any ideas?
Not possible I'm afraid on Samsung smart TVs, you'll have to get yourself an android device sadly; I'd recommend a fire TV 4k box (£75 approx) or a firestick (£35 approx) if you're on a budget :)
I've not used to kodi box since the season has ended and the footy being on terrestrial tv, any decent add ons popped up recently?
Evolve is gaining a good reputation, I'll look at adding some fresh addons for the new season to the build :)
Hi I am new to this thread and also new to the use of Android boxes / Kodi. I am sure that any question that I may have will have been addressed in these 245 pages but going through them all - whilst I am sure will be very informative will not be very practical - especially as all my time at the moment is taken up by the Referendum threads - and hopefully in the coming weeks the transfer threads.

I have been introduced to the use by a friend that has moved to Cyprus and I am massively impressed. I get so much freedom being able to watch films whenever I want.

The only real disappointment for me is that when I try and watch live football games at home in the UK I rarely get a good stream - which is strange because my mate ensured that I have exactly the same hardware and build of Kodi as he has - and he seems to be able to watch in Cyprus whatever/whenever he wants with great HD quality - there is rarely any buffering etc.

Does anyone know if there is a reason that I should not have as good a stream in the UK than he has in Cyprus - surely my broadband is as good? I have SKY - he has whatever is available in Cyprus - surely not as good as in the UK?

Also, I think that I have picked up that there is a 'Bluemoon Build' - is that right? If so - is that something that has been set up that is targeted at making CITY fans happy?

I am not tech savvy - I abdicate all that to my mate so would appreciate any steers so that I can discuss them with him

Thanks in advance.
It's mainly knowing where to look mate, your friend most likely has experience when it comes to looking for a stream, I'm thinking of opening a thread for people to post what addons they are watching the stream on as this could help a lot of people out such as yourself bud :)

The only plugins you need are Zem.tv for sport and Exodus for films/tv Ive used/tried umpteen Builds Plugins and its these 2 that stand out the best. Build wise if your not using Aguerooooooo build is the Wookie one best one out there in my opinion plus they always updating it.

The only plugins you need are Zem.tv for sport and Exodus for films/tv Ive used/tried umpteen Builds Plugins and its these 2 that stand out the best. Build wise if your not using Aguerooooooo build is the Wookie one best one out there in my opinion plus they always updating it.
Wookies build is great but I believe you have to sign up to use it which seems mental to me was :)

ISP throttling speeds? I've been using Kodi a lot......suddenly my speed dropped for no reason....Rang Talk Talk to complain

A week later they reset the line and speed back to normal.

Any way around this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.