Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help waspish, im sorted now, moved from my all singing smart Panasonic to a battered old Tosh and first time of asking success! Thanks again.

Panasonic...the Apple of the TV world. Quality kit, it's our quality kit, and you fuckers can leave it alone, WE KNOW BEST!

Spoken by a guy that spent £1000 4yrs ago on a 3d tele, that cant even get 4OD

Really pleased with the bluemoon build and have already used it a lot since I purchased my fire tv 2 weeks ago.

Quick question can I add add-ons whilst I have my bluemoon build? Or will it wipe my build?

Really pleased with the bluemoon build and have already used it a lot since I purchased my fire tv 2 weeks ago.

Quick question can I add add-ons whilst I have my bluemoon build? Or will it wipe my build?
Yes you are more than welcome to put your own addons on the build mate, it will not wipe your build :)

Thanks Aguerooooo I really appreciate your help. That's great, in terms of putting an add-on onto my fire tv could put point me to somewhere that shows me how to go about it?

If you know the addon name. Just google it. There's usually a seo-michael tutorial which is in text format rather than
having to watch a youtube. Once you've done one the process is all the same except the addon address.

Thanks Aguerooooo I really appreciate your help. That's great, in terms of putting an add-on onto my fire tv could put point me to somewhere that shows me how to go about it?
Check out Joe Nobody on Twitter or YouTube he puts up some great addons and shows you how to put them on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.