Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i am really clueless with all this stuff.If i buy a fire tv box is it easy to install Kodi and the Bluemoon build
Well I managed to do it with the video on page 1, so I reckon anybody can!
I'm having a few issues lately with the firestick, films not loading, buffering , and just cutting out after 10-20 mins or so and a drop down message from exodus with a red X saying check log, any suggestions anybody? It's driving me mad!

Well I managed to do it with the video on page 1, so I reckon anybody can!
I'm having a few issues lately with the firestick, films not loading, buffering , and just cutting out after 10-20 mins or so and a drop down message from exodus with a red X saying check log, any suggestions anybody? It's driving me mad!
Have you tried clearing cache and purging packages mate :)

This option could go on the Bluemoon build if isn't already on..

Its an option to improve the buffering problem.

Go to programs if you don't see
"Easyadvancesetting" go down to "get more" press that and look for it and install it then go to
>Network setting
>Network
>(Cachemembuffer) change to 419430400
>(Buffermode) change to 1
>(Readbufferfaxtor) change to 4.0
Then keep going back to you see write XML File then press that and its done.

This option could go on the Bluemoon build if isn't already on..

Its an option to improve the buffering problem.

Go to programs if you don't see
"Easyadvancesetting" go down to "get more" press that and look for it and install it then go to
>Network setting
>Network
>(Cachemembuffer) change to 419430400
>(Buffermode) change to 1
>(Readbufferfaxtor) change to 4.0
Then keep going back to you see write XML File then press that and its done.

Gone to Network but I don't have cachemembuffer

Just bought a Droidbox and installed the Bluemoon build. Looks brilliant. Thanks mate.

I've noticed on the scrolling banner you've got on the build, you've put dates of upgrades and a message saying to upgrade to stay with latest version.

Do I have to wipe (Fresh Build my Box) and then re-add Bluemoon Build periodically in order to ensure latest version or will it automatically update?!

Cheers in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.