Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right u guys.
I have a box with the build spot on no probs I got a new tv yesterday and put my old tv upstairs.
The old tv doesn't have freeview I have kodi on my phone which I plug into my tv upstairs again spot on I would like an app on me phone though with just freeview so I can quickly just watch normal TV hopefully in HD anyone recommend anything thanks

Right u guys.
I have a box with the build spot on no probs I got a new tv yesterday and put my old tv upstairs.
The old tv doesn't have freeview I have kodi on my phone which I plug into my tv upstairs again spot on I would like an app on me phone though with just freeview so I can quickly just watch normal TV hopefully in HD anyone recommend anything thanks
I'm not sure such a thing exists in HD mate, you can get some decent SD links in the filmon add-on for Kodi which will work 100 percent of the time boss :)

Hi all, i am trying to watch Narcos through Kodi. Im wondering if there is a way to get the subtitles on? Making it difficult to watch when most of it is in spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.