Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right u guys.
I have a box with the build spot on no probs I got a new tv yesterday and put my old tv upstairs.
The old tv doesn't have freeview I have kodi on my phone which I plug into my tv upstairs again spot on I would like an app on me phone though with just freeview so I can quickly just watch normal TV hopefully in HD anyone recommend anything thanks
ToView from the Play Store has freeview, albeit in SD, its basically a renamed TVCatchup

Can't see why not bud, should be even easier as you can download the acestream engine straight from the play store :)

Apologies for jumping on this mate, but I see the Acestream reference, but can't see the original post ref tutorial. is there a way to add this to the kodi build to be able to watch more streams? I get frustrated as hell when it tells me I need to install Plexus which then fails.

I have Fire TV box. if that makes a difference.

Cheers

Apologies for jumping on this mate, but I see the Acestream reference, but can't see the original post ref tutorial. is there a way to add this to the kodi build to be able to watch more streams? I get frustrated as hell when it tells me I need to install Plexus which then fails.

I have Fire TV box. if that makes a difference.

Cheers

@aguerrrroooooooooooo Ignore me mate, I went back to Page 1 remembering you were updating it with latest details and seen the vid. I'll try it tonight. Ta

Hi all, i am trying to watch Narcos through Kodi. Im wondering if there is a way to get the subtitles on? Making it difficult to watch when most of it is in spanish.

Just keep trying the different channels until you find one with English subs, I had similar problems but there's defo English there.

Or be on a network with an admin who has axx to all the best sources who organizes it all making sure the highest quality is available :-D I can imagine people had issues with Gomorra also, another great crime series.

Hi all, i am trying to watch Narcos through Kodi. Im wondering if there is a way to get the subtitles on? Making it difficult to watch when most of it is in spanish.
You can either learn Spanish or when you're on the play/pause screen navigate over to the subtitles tab and select English to hard code subs on, it should search and find if available.

You can either learn Spanish or when you're on the play/pause screen navigate over to the subtitles tab and select English to hard code subs on, it should search and find if available.
I'll probably go with the second option. Thanks :)

You can try salts (in the TV shows tab to the far right) if you're having no luck with exodus bud :)
@aguerrrroooooooooooo Ignore me mate, I went back to Page 1 remembering you were updating it with latest details and seen the vid. I'll try it tonight. Ta
Ok mate let me know if you need any help mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.