Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah shite. Took me ages as well. You couldn't tell me how I uninstall and reinstall could you? Like I say, not tech minded fella

He will mate defo, this fucker is like customer support from heaven. I would kill a thousand innocent souls to get through to someone like him on a customer support line; where as i would pay good money to avoid someone like me. If i knew of the top of my head i'd sow you boss but i have had my head in programming for the last 4 months so everything kodi has flown past me.

He will mate defo, this fucker is like customer support from heaven. I would kill a thousand innocent souls to get through to someone like him on a customer support line; where as i would pay good money to avoid someone like me. If i knew of the top of my head i'd sow you boss but i have had my head in programming for the last 4 months so everything kodi has flown past me.

Bang on fucking time haha, your some sort of fucking ai, i am convinced xD
Cheers TC, I'm blushing lol :D

MXQ box?

Glad TCIB says that, need patience with fukwits like me! Am I not updating kodi not spmc, whatever that is....
Basically spmc is a forked version of Kodi for android, it's more stable and will also recieve better support in the future; if you have the play store on your box mate just go into that and search spmc, it will be the first result that pops up :)

Cheers TC, I'm blushing lol :D

Ahh it deserves to be noted boss, i think everyone does appreciate it a lot. Now just to get you using arch linux and you will be the perfect human hahahhaha.
Beyond that you are certainly a **** of epic proportions ofc :-D

2 weeks and watch the archive explode btw, i have been bashing myself silly (geek humour not perv humour you dirty buggers), i have changed the 30TB from soft to hard raid for better stability... i will shut up and update other site, anyway you are a **** :-D

Basically spmc is a forked version of Kodi for android, it's more stable and will also recieve better support in the future; if you have the play store on your box mate just go into that and search spmc, it will be the first result that pops up :)

Cheers, so find that, download it on to box then do build? Do I have to uninstall anything, i.e previous build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.