Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh it deserves to be noted boss, i think everyone does appreciate it a lot. Now just to get you using arch linux and you will be the perfect human hahahhaha.
Beyond that you are certainly a **** of epic proportions ofc :-D

2 weeks and watch the archive explode btw, i have been bashing myself silly (geek humour not perv humour you dirty buggers), i have changed the 30TB from soft to hard raid for better stability... i will shut up and update other site, anyway you are a **** :-D
Love you too mate ;)

Yup arch is the next natural step now, went from Ubuntu> Mint> Suse so I'll be looking step it up a level :)

Just wanted to say thanks aguerooo for your help last night, all installed and it's bloody marvellous. Can I ask you guys how I find city games on a weekend? Do I just have to search or does this build guide me straight to them?

Thanks again

Just wanted to say thanks aguerooo for your help last night, all installed and it's bloody marvellous. Can I ask you guys how I find city games on a weekend? Do I just have to search or does this build guide me straight to them?

Thanks again
You're welcome mate; zem TV has a good selection as well as evolve; give yourself a good amount of time before the game to find a stream boss :)

Help!! Put the build on but nothing is working. Exodus keeps saying no streams available and uk turks playlist just keeps saying error, any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.