Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not kidding mate.........those were the days! :-)

All I'll say to @aguerrrroooooooooooo is be very careful what colour pill you take before entering, it's like the Matrix in there. ;-)

You have an account ready and waiting boss, 3 sites (720TB total) you are 'on' with ratio0. Just give me the nod boss if you ever want/need it. Amazingly this could happen soon, i never thought torrent sites would get hammered so bad, well i did but like you (most likely) i put it well out of my mind and carried on.

If every site goes down. i will personally feed the bm build. No blue will go without his or her warez hehe.

You have an account ready and waiting boss, 3 sites (720TB total) you are 'on' with ratio0. Just give me the nod boss if you ever want/need it. Amazingly this could happen soon, i never thought torrent sites would get hammered so bad, well i did but like you (most likely) i put it well out of my mind and carried on.

If every site goes down. i will personally feed the bm build. No blue will go without his or her warez hehe.
I honestly can't see public torrent sites ever dying; I don't use them (in favour of private trackers) but there's already kickass and torrentz clones available where I can't tell the difference between the old ones, that said public sources will never be as good as private sources

@aguerrrroooooooooooo are you using a VPN with Kodi and if so which one do you recommend? I reckon some of the buffering is caused by Virgin Media, I had the same problem in the past with Ace Stream. It worked fine when I was behind a VPN.

Oh ok, yeah I have an Ethernet cable. I connect it in my laptop when I stream. How can I use it with kodi?
Thing is I haven't got a box, I use kodi via fire stick.
That's most likely why, you get a more stable connection with an Ethernet cable than a wireless connection :)

That's most likely why, you get a more stable connection with an Ethernet cable than a wireless connection :)
Haha make sense now thanks mate :)

So what else can I use instead of a kodi box?
Raspberry pie or PlayStation?
Is there anything I can do to make the connection stable?
I don't think I could get a box in time for tomorrow :(

I honestly can't see public torrent sites ever dying; I don't use them (in favour of private trackers) but there's already kickass and torrentz clones available where I can't tell the difference between the old ones, that said public sources will never be as good as private sources

I hope they don't but i will never say never. We must be willing to adapt and that demands a new flavour of a p2p/ftp style protocol to go forward. My personal view is when the last proper public site is left (probably the pirate bay) it will push a creative streak in some people. We have some alternatives now but they need to stay alive until demand looks to them, that is hard and very expensive. I donate to a project monthly atm as i see it as a possible future for us, time will tell eh, either way i applaud their efforts. If i was selfish i would be of the view 'fuck em' hehe but thats not my game, if i could i would seed the entire internet xD

regarding clones, honest now i have seen a specific browser hijacker about 10 times this week on peoples pc/lappy. All of them have been on extratorrent or tpb clones. Not horrific but damned annoying.

Haha make sense now thanks mate :)

So what else can I use instead of a kodi box?
Raspberry pie or PlayStation?
Is there anything I can do to make the connection stable?
I don't think I could get a box in time for tomorrow :(
You could always plug your laptop into the TV through the HDMI connection mate and then get a decent box :)
Thx, what speeds do you get behind the VPN. I'm on 200mb
Honestly depends on what server you use; I'm on 72 down (wired) and if I use the right server I'll get 50 down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.