Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't but i will never say never. We must be willing to adapt and that demands a new flavour of a p2p/ftp style protocol to go forward. My personal view is when the last proper public site is left (probably the pirate bay) it will push a creative streak in some people. We have some alternatives now but they need to stay alive until demand looks to them, that is hard and very expensive. I donate to a project monthly atm as i see it as a possible future for us, time will tell eh, either way i applaud their efforts. If i was selfish i would be of the view 'fuck em' hehe but thats not my game, if i could i would seed the entire internet xD

regarding clones, honest now i have seen a specific browser hijacker about 10 times this week on peoples pc/lappy. All of them have been on extratorrent or tpb clones. Not horrific but damned annoying.

What are the alternatives? They sound fairly interesting from what you were saying boss :)

Eh strange, I had to use a public kickass clone the other day for a film I couldn't find and it was OK, maybe because I was on Linux I wasn't exposed to the vulnerability :)

You could always plug your laptop into the TV through the HDMI connection mate and then get a decent box :)

Honestly depends on what server you use; I'm on 72 down (wired) and if I use the right server I'll get 50 down :)

Yeah I'll just do that. It's just I have bigged up kodi so much to my family lol I wanted it to work smoothly tomorrow :)

Yes I have spmc and put in the path in for bluemoon build but cant install it.

Theres a video on page 1

But here what you do

Go to systems underneath that go to file manager>add source>click address bar> add this http://bluemoonwizard.site88.net press done name it in box below press ok. Come out to home menu press systems>add-ons>install from zip>click the the item on the left you named click the bluemoonwizard icon wait a few seconds then back out to main menu go to programs>add programs click bluemoon icon and it should install follow instructions.

Theres a video on page 1

But here what you do

Go to systems underneath that go to file manager>add source>click address bar> add this http://bluemoonwizard.site88.net press done name it in box below press ok. Come out to home menu press systems>add-ons>install from zip>click the the item on the left you named click the bluemoonwizard icon wait a few seconds then back out to main menu go to programs>add programs click bluemoon icon and it should install follow instructions.
That's the way I did it for kodi but I can't do that on spmc. I am using an andriod Box if that makes any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.