Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just on Kodi, the bluemoon download isn't on it mate, that is why it isn't your fault, she has some build on it from the guy we bought the box off, he sends uploads out every week or something, I just thought you could point us in the direction of a good stream as all the channels are there.

I am just on Kodi, the bluemoon download isn't on it mate, that is why it isn't your fault, she has some build on it from the guy we bought the box off, he sends uploads out every week or something, I just thought you could point us in the direction of a good stream as all the channels are there.
Ah right, it's probably outdated, your best googling reddit soccer streams on your laptop and then see if you can find a good stream you could plug your lappy in to the TV :)

How often do you update the bluemoon build ?

May get her to try and load that on instead.

Well we will have a look at loading bluemoon on tonight, I take it all the details are on page one of this thread, when I say we I mean her because I am more than useless at that kind of shit.

My streams fine, however i use acestream over a few servers around the world to keep a healthy stream from home to server etc. I was getting 'cannot load transport stream' before so i would assume all the streams you are trying are coming from that and the prog it's self is on the blink.

Well we will have a look at loading bluemoon on tonight, I take it all the details are on page one of this thread, when I say we I mean her because I am more than useless at that kind of shit.
Ok mate, hope your laptop stream is okay :)
My streams fine, however i use acestream over a few servers around the world to keep a healthy stream from home to server etc. I was getting 'cannot load transport stream' before so i would assume all the streams you are trying are coming from that and the prog it's self is on the blink.
My build has let itself down I think today TC :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.