Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not your fault aguerooooooo, there's billions of armchair rags looking for streams today. Will be the same for Liverpool arsenal and Chelsea no doubt.

Best bet is to go to castaway, Live tv and pick one of the foreign language flash streams. Got a Dutch one on, a bit blocky from time to time but it's okay.

Not your fault aguerooooooo, there's billions of armchair rags looking for streams today. Will be the same for Liverpool arsenal and Chelsea no doubt.

Best bet is to go to castaway, Lovett and pick one of the foreign language flash streams. Got a Dutch one on, a bit blocky from time to time but it's okay.
Annoying that people are struggling, I hope your steam works well mate :)
No bud, the acestream application is actually on the blink, not your fault.
Damn worst possible time to go down

Sods law at it's worst defo bud. The only people who can fix this are those who maintain/run acestream, not a damn thing you or anyone else can do boss so don't kick yourself.

Sods law at it's worst defo bud. The only people who can fix this are those who maintain/run acestream, not a damn thing you or anyone else can do boss so don't kick yourself.
Think we really need a more open alternative to acestream; the fact that they charge a membership fee on android is just mindboggling

First time trying to watch a game on my fire stick, disapointing to say the least. Looks like I'll be using it for movies and tv shows. Is it always that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.