Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm away this weekend. For the benefit of techno duffers like myself, what are the implications of all this? When I stick my firestick in the back of the TV on Monday and click on the Kodi app, will Bluemoon still load? And if yes, is it still safe for me to use, or does this new legislation threaten me (legally) for using it? And if Bluemoon doesn't load then can I load Exodus to Kodi direct, and what are the legal implications of that?
Either way, thanks for all your efforts and assistance mate. You're a bona fide Bluemoon hero in my eyes!

Hey mate,
Basically the bluemoon build will be like windows xp; it will still exist on your device and work fine but there will be no more updates. If you wish you can uninstall the bluemoon build and install exodus on its own yes

Streaming at the moment is still a grey area but I won't be surprised if that gets changed by the government soon; Hollywood is slowly realising that torrents aren't quite as popular anymore and a lot of people stream for convenience and this is where they are starting to target. So for the moment you are probably safe but that can easily change.

Hey mate,
Basically the bluemoon build will be like windows xp; it will still exist on your device and work fine but there will be no more updates. If you wish you can uninstall the bluemoon build and install exodus on its own yes

Streaming at the moment is still a grey area but I won't be surprised if that gets changed by the government soon; Hollywood is slowly realising that torrents aren't quite as popular anymore and a lot of people stream for convenience and this is where they are starting to target. So for the moment you are probably safe but that can easily change.

Cheers for that. Would a VPN make any difference?

Anyone else having problems installing the ares wizard to get the Pulse build? I keep getting installation failed....

I've just installed pulse lite via ares and it worked fine. This seems to be a good alternative to the bluemoon build, not too heavy on the cpu and most seems to be working.
There's a match repeat section that's very similar to fullmatchesandshows.

Is it now illegal to watch a movie On Cyro.se?

And if so are they logging this too?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.