Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm such a Tech loser.
For months I've wondered what this Kodi thing was.
During my lunch break today I finally downloaded kodi per Eli's excellent instructions on p522. Was really chuffed with myself.
But then tonight I struggled with the bluemoon build ( whatever that is) but I have just read subsequent posts and realise why.

Oh well.
Pub again tomorrow. Not so bad

I'm such a Tech loser.
For months I've wondered what this Kodi thing was.
During my lunch break today I finally downloaded kodi per Eli's excellent instructions on p522. Was really chuffed with myself.
But then tonight I struggled with the bluemoon build ( whatever that is) but I have just read subsequent posts and realise why.

Oh well.
Pub again tomorrow. Not so bad
Here is exodus mate: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

Sports: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-watch-premier-league-football-using-xbmc/
Cheers, just reading up on nordvpn, time to sign up I think : )
Yup they have been pretty decent for myself mate :)

Yeah I've heard you and plenty of others on here mention it.
Do you set it on your router or on each individual device?
Myself personally I just use it on a device to device basis as you probably need a custom router (something i don't have) to install it on a router :)

Bluemoon build will still work on your box for now mate, kust no more updates when certian stuff (e.g exodus) breaks

There are also plenty of other Kodi builds knocking around :)

I'm away this weekend. For the benefit of techno duffers like myself, what are the implications of all this? When I stick my firestick in the back of the TV on Monday and click on the Kodi app, will Bluemoon still load? And if yes, is it still safe for me to use, or does this new legislation threaten me (legally) for using it? And if Bluemoon doesn't load then can I load Exodus to Kodi direct, and what are the legal implications of that?
Either way, thanks for all your efforts and assistance mate. You're a bona fide Bluemoon hero in my eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.