Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I took my firestick to my parents house would it be simply a case of plugging the stick into the tv and conecting to their WiFi? because I saw one guy wiped his stick from doing that! I'm not technically minded enough to reinstall it if I lost it all!!

Sorry I'm just hopeless with all this stuff haven't got a vpn either. Just wanting to know everything's safe and won't be in trouble

You're like me i.e. Clueless, I will stand up in front of a judge and plead stupidity which is a cast iron defence, if this fails everything is in the wife's name anyhow

You're like me i.e. Clueless, I will stand up in front of a judge and plead stupidity which is a cast iron defence, if this fails everything is in the wife's name anyhow

Sorry I'm just hopeless with all this stuff haven't got a vpn either. Just wanting to know everything's safe and won't be in trouble
Basically acestream uses a p2p protocol like a torrent; it has pros and cons

Pros:
*Quality is better than your average stream
*Less likely to go down

Cons:
*Riskier as you are uploading while downloading
*Not very good for small games

Now the reason why it is riskier is you are directly contributing to other streamers by uploading parts of the stream to other streamers, you are making a direct connection to the other streamers so your ip address is available to them. If someone from the premier league decides to join one of these streams they would be able to see your ip address; this is why a VPN keeps you safe. All of your internet traffic is routed through the private network and therefore masks your ip address meaning your ip isn't visible to others

Any questions fire away lads :)

Basically acestream uses a p2p protocol like a torrent; it has pros and cons

Pros:
*Quality is better than your average stream
*Less likely to go down

Cons:
*Riskier as you are uploading while downloading
*Not very good for small games

Now the reason why it is riskier is you are directly contributing to other streamers by uploading parts of the stream to other streamers, you are making a direct connection to the other streamers so your ip address is available to them. If someone from the premier league decides to join one of these streams they would be able to see your ip address; this is why a VPN keeps you safe. All of your internet traffic is routed through the private network and therefore masks your ip address meaning your ip isn't visible to others

Any questions fire away lads :)
I use a fire tv box and I have struggled like mad to get any of the "streaming" type platforms to download have you got a step bey step idiots guide to download these to fire tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.