Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, just a question about that as sportsmania is located in the Netherlands will the likelyhood of them being busted be very slim? with the EU rules on streaming or is it still a big risk?

Used to have operation robocop on my old Xbmc box but it seems a lot weaker since it changed to bulldog.

.nl is not the safe haven it once was, two years ago a law was passed that enabled BREIN (dutch anti piracy) much tougher powers and they are knocking the shit out of the dutch filesharing scene tbh. The odds of a dutch site being busted is now on par with it being hosted most other places sadly.

Edit: Yeah i use nordvpn, they are very good if you are security conscious.

As my kodi is on fire tv can the same model of loading it onto the stick it be used to install a vpn app from googleplay and would.it work, I know it was said they are not compatable, but is ot worth trying anyway?

Cheers bud :)
As my kodi is on fire tv can the same model of loading it onto the stick it be used to install a vpn app from googleplay and would.it work, I know it was said they are not compatable, but is ot worth trying anyway?
You're welcome to give it a go but I'm 90 percent sure it wouldn't work :)

Cheers bud :)

You're welcome to give it a go but I'm 90 percent sure it wouldn't work :)

You are probably right, it was a suggestion on a tech review site claiming Openvpn app on google play might work though it also said the best option was a virtual router with ExpressVPN the prefered option

https://torrentfreak.com/uk-piracy-blocklist-silently-expands-with-hundreds-of-domains-161120/

I saw the title, clicked, saw my scroll bar almost disappear...well that's not good xD
That is a huge list, these are the sources for a lot of kodi film links right?
I understand from their point of view with going after piracy at the source (takedowns, busts etc) but I will never understand the point of URL blocks; all that is required is a new domain name. Seems like a waste of time to me tbh TC

I understand from their point of view with going after piracy at the source (takedowns, busts etc) but I will never understand the point of URL blocks; all that is required is a new domain name. Seems like a waste of time to me tbh TC

They are refining the process, soon this will all be done in close to real time for no other reason that it will save them money. This method is used to create hurdles for users whilst F.A.C.T and police go after the site owners. If the url blocking dissuades a few hundred users each time that would be considered a success probably. Some sites won't survive and that will leave just a few sites which they can focus on, that seems to be the plan imo.

They are refining the process, soon this will all be done in close to real time for no other reason that it will save them money. This method is used to create hurdles for users whilst F.A.C.T and police go after the site owners. If the url blocking dissuades a few hundred users each time that would be considered a success probably. Some sites won't survive and that will leave just a few sites which they can focus on, that seems to be the plan imo.
Can't really argue with that haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.