Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about the youth cup, thanks :D
Sorry mate,still nothing with awesome streams getting a message failed to reach server and a load of gobble de gook ( ssl 480 and stuff like that)decided to do a fresh install still the same did what you said with cache and purge,also what danamy said about update,having said that I can live with it as it is,plenty others there with bulldog,njm etc ...

Sorry mate,still nothing with awesome streams getting a message failed to reach server and a load of gobble de gook ( ssl 480 and stuff like that)decided to do a fresh install still the same did what you said with cache and purge,also what danamy said about update,having said that I can live with it as it is,plenty others there with bulldog,njm etc ...
Which section are you clicking on deano? I click on superstreams and they seem to work OK?
However I do get the 404 error when clicking on Sports channels section (below super streams) though

Which section are you clicking on deano? I click on superstreams and they seem to work OK?
However I do get the 404 error when clicking on Sports channels section (below super streams) though
Below sports where it has the list njm castaway awesome streams and so on,don't worry about it mate still well chuffed with what I have..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.