Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a bunch for this man, been thinking of getting kodi for a while but it looked technical so I hesitated for ages, I took the plunge today and this is brilliant, so easy and so much content! Thanks a bunch!

I know people say they are the dogs danglers but has anyone gone from an m8 or Minix box to a shieldtv box? If so, what were the noticeable differences? Thinking of taking the plunge but baulking at the price at the mo, I need someone to convince me hehe!!

I know people say they are the dogs danglers but has anyone gone from an m8 or Minix box to a shieldtv box? If so, what were the noticeable differences? Thinking of taking the plunge but baulking at the price at the mo, I need someone to convince me hehe!!

I went from an MX2 to an Nvidia Shield TV.

Don't baulk at the price. Buy the shield. Thank me later.

If you can afford it the shield TV absolutely smashes the cheap m8 boxes, the fire TV is a decent compromise between the two as well if you'll just be using streaming addons :)

If you can afford it the shield TV absolutely smashes the cheap m8 boxes, the fire TV is a decent compromise between the two as well if you'll just be using streaming addons :)

You sir are a legend!

I have kodi on a fire stick, works great. I did all the installing with it on the TV, bit of a pain but it works in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.