Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never straight forward, hehe. Keep up the amazing work. Both games were on the Italian and German skysports, that are in the Awsomestreams list, which obviously had foreign commentary but perfect stream
I prefer foreign commentary compared to BT with the utter moron that is Robbie savage anyway haha ;)

Well agueroooo.added update and watched barca game on bulldog tonight(didn't know was on freeview) not buffered once.crystal clear.your work is greatly appreciated.

Big test tonight, I've got every faith in aguerrrrroooooo but it's those pesky stream hunters we need to worry about.

Downloaded the latest update before bed so going to have a play and look at bulldog in particular this morning.

Question guys my mates tv stuttering when watching films he says it outputs at 1080/24 is there anyway if switching this off in kodi, I think it's possible a problem with his tv and trying to change his settings in there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.