Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv put the new version on but there is no "sports" section. could you point me in the right direction to get to sports.

cheers

This may sound like a stupid question.
But...
I have a couple of mates who are not city fans does anyone know a good build I could suggest to them.
Or better still the blue moon build but change the back ground maybe.

This may sound like a stupid question.
But...
I have a couple of mates who are not city fans does anyone know a good build I could suggest to them.
Or better still the blue moon build but change the back ground maybe.
Use the bluemoon build and then use the skin settings to change it to what backgrounds you would like :)

running on windows 8. i had a sports section on the first build but not on this one. i get music,live tv, movies, concert, videos, apps settings etc but no sports.

running on windows 8. i had a sports section on the first build but not on this one. i get music,live tv, movies, concert, videos, apps settings etc but no sports.
Weird as its working fine for everybody else, try uninstalling Kodi, installing 16.0 and then put the build on mate, should fix it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.