Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His box is an mxq thing same as mine.
And it's the latest kodi.
Cos I spent hours doing it for him

sound settings has 2 controls. One for the volume FROM THE TV to the box. the other is OUTPUT FROM THE BOX. Both need tweaking but be careful, the output from the box will be set to 100 so turn it down before adjusting the other level or your speakers will be smoke.

For those into their TV and documentaries, can I just recommend linking your Kodi/exodus to an IMBD account then put on your watch list 30 for 30, it's ESPN documentaries on sporting stories mainly American but fantastic to watch.

sound settings has 2 controls. One for the volume FROM THE TV to the box. the other is OUTPUT FROM THE BOX. Both need tweaking but be careful, the output from the box will be set to 100 so turn it down before adjusting the other level or your speakers will be smoke.
Well I've got the box home.
Sound is up from the remote if you know what I mean.
And I'll be honest I have no idea what to do.
It's nothing to do with kodi it's the actual sound on the box itself.
Any ideas mate

Well I've got the box home.
Sound is up from the remote if you know what I mean.
And I'll be honest I have no idea what to do.
It's nothing to do with kodi it's the actual sound on the box itself.
Any ideas mate
I've never seen an mq box home screen so I'm not sure how you'd get into the settings, could you take a picture on the home screen and stick it up on here mate? :)

I've never seen an mq box home screen so I'm not sure how you'd get into the settings, could you take a picture on the home screen and stick it up on here mate? :)
I was just about to reply to say I have no idea how but I've sorted it.
Thanks mate its like having my own little help line.
Trouble is everyone at work is buying boxes and asking me to sort them.
Little do they know I'm backwards when it comes to technology.
Thanks again mate

I was just about to reply to say I have no idea how but I've sorted it.
Thanks mate its like having my own little help line.
Trouble is everyone at work is buying boxes and asking me to sort them.
Little do they know I'm backwards when it comes to technology.
Thanks again mate
Glad you got it sorted mate, you're very welcome and please don't ever hesitate to ask for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.