Phoenix
Salts
Sports Devil
UK Turks
Veetle
Zem TV

Installation tutorial:

Any ideas or bugs let me know guys :)

Just followed it step by step and no mither it's all done!

Only had Kodi for a couple of months so will have to get the hang of installing stuff again but well worth it to have a BlueMoon build.

Great work and I look forward to reading about further updates for it!

Just followed it step by step and no mither it's all done!

Only had Kodi for a couple of months so will have to get the hang of installing stuff again but well worth it to have a BlueMoon build.

Great work and I look forward to reading about further updates for it!
Your welcome mate, planning to have an update for the new season in the not too distant future :)

Anyone use castaway with plexus but you need to install acestream apk the quality of the streams fir sport are some of the best ive seen.

Anyone use castaway with plexus but you need to install acestream apk the quality of the streams fir sport are some of the best ive seen.

Didnt know what u meant so had a look at this video to explain.

Looks very good. Can this be incorporated in your new build if not already there @aguerrrroooooooooooo?

Would you also need to download sopcast and acestream apks to get it running on nvidea shield?

Didnt know what u meant so had a look at this video to explain.

Looks very good. Can this be incorporated in your new build if not already there @aguerrrroooooooooooo?

Would you also need to download sopcast and acestream apks to get it running on nvidea shield?

Yeah I have held off with acestream and sopcast as even i struggle to get it to work, my idea with the build is that it's easy to use; also the p2p protocol is a lot riskier privacy wise so wouldn't want people to get themselves into trouble by accident :)
Bloody oddest thing ever...randomly it's just wiped the Bluemoon build aaaarrrrggghhh

Got to start all over again.

Too knackered to start now so that's a job for tomorrow night!

That's bizarre mate? Really not sure what to say on that one :/

Yeah I have held off with acestream and sopcast as even i struggle to get it to work, my idea with the build is that it's easy to use; also the p2p protocol is a lot riskier privacy wise so wouldn't want people to get themselves into trouble by accident :)

That's bizarre mate? Really not sure what to say on that one :/

Fair do's. Hypothetically, would some body who was to try and set it up themselves be able to find a way of protecting themselves if they were to breech said protocols?

Fair do's. Hypothetically, would some body who was to try and set it up themselves be able to find a way of protecting themselves if they were to breech said protocols?
You can't beat a good solid VPN (Myself and TCIB use Nord VPN) for masking your IP address; this protects you in torrent protocol :)

You can't beat a good solid VPN (Myself and TCIB use Nord VPN) for masking your IP address; this protects you in torrent protocol :)
Damocles uses it also not that i think he uses it much now since nappies and baby sick is his entire world hehe.
Hope you had a lovely holiday now get back to building stuff you slacker xD

I am breaking my balls trying to make a script auto update the next pid and cookies for nba broadcasts for us, manually Ok, auto...grrr xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.