Kodi/SPMC

Sorry if this has been asked / answered, I'm not exactly mr current affairs. Anyone else having any issues with exodus? Even with a VPN now it's temperamental at best

They had ace hosting as a uk registered company i think which opened them up to simple well understood and practiced legal avenues. Users and those who resold to a few mates though don't need to run away just yet though hehe. Even those who were big resellers will be fine due to the hassle of linking the credits to iptv usage in a legal framework. The prem will be happy with their score and scare tactic getting publicity, ace owners avoid jail, everybody is happy, in a way.
Thanks again mate, I'll cancel my flight to Panama ;)

Sorry if this has been asked / answered, I'm not exactly mr current affairs. Anyone else having any issues with exodus? Even with a VPN now it's temperamental at best
Exodus hasn't been maintained for a while now mate, yes you'll see new movies etc but far better options /forks are available, placenta, incursion being just a couple

I've, somehow, fooked my computer!!

I'd bought a computer from an acquaintance, which is what I put Kodi on. Been seeing something pop called 'Sid Meier's Civilisation Development VI', so tried to uninstall it, but it kept popping up on reboot.

So, I decided to go into 'safe mode' in Win 10 to uninstall, but the computer wouldn't activate 'Safe Mode' and now it stalls after 3-4 secs and doesn't show any kind of screen to work off! Created a Win 10 flash drive off this laptop I'm using, but my main computer doesn't boot up from it either, when inserted at any point.

What's happened to it? If anyone can help, that would be great!

I've, somehow, fooked my computer!!

I'd bought a computer from an acquaintance, which is what I put Kodi on. Been seeing something pop called 'Sid Meier's Civilisation Development VI', so tried to uninstall it, but it kept popping up on reboot.

So, I decided to go into 'safe mode' in Win 10 to uninstall, but the computer wouldn't activate 'Safe Mode' and now it stalls after 3-4 secs and doesn't show any kind of screen to work off! Created a Win 10 flash drive off this laptop I'm using, but my main computer doesn't boot up from it either, when inserted at any point.

What's happened to it? If anyone can help, that would be great!

Do you have another working pc in the home mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.