Kodi/SPMC

@TCIB when do you think there will be a good copy of “book club” in the movie section Hun ? Can’t seem to find a single stream anywhere. Let me know if one comes your way ;-)

@TCIB when do you think there will be a good copy of “book club” in the movie section Hun ? Can’t seem to find a single stream anywhere. Let me know if one comes your way ;-)
Digital release aka webrip/web-dl (amazon, itunes, netflix) is due in July, i would assume about the 20th going off the bluray release date. Until then you may be stuck as groups will not go out of their way to cam that at a cinema. Personally i would be looking around that date for a nice crisp blueray quality copy.

I shall keep an eye out for it :-)

Digital release aka webrip/web-dl (amazon, itunes, netflix) is due in July, i would assume about the 20th going off the bluray release date. Until then you may be stuck as groups will not go out of their way to cam that at a cinema. Personally i would be looking around that date for a nice crisp blueray quality copy.

I shall keep an eye out for it :-)
Cheers my dear.

Instal this https://appvalley.vip/ then you’ll have option of installing quite few movie/tv apps.

Once installed make sure you go in settings>General>Device Management then click trust before opening the app.

I saw this post yesterday and ive spent the whole 24 hours (aside from sleeping, eating, fitting skirting boards and going to the pub) attempting to install this app on my Samsung phone. what the fuck?! The more I cant get it the more i want it!

Anyone got an idiot proof guide or is it just for IOS?

I saw this post yesterday and ive spent the whole 24 hours (aside from sleeping, eating, fitting skirting boards and going to the pub) attempting to install this app on my Samsung phone. what the fuck?! The more I cant get it the more i want it!

Anyone got an idiot proof guide or is it just for IOS?

It’s just for iOS

If you have an android phone there’s tons of apps that have movie/films and live tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.