Kodi/SPMC

Ok thanks.
You remeber the fantastic addon from last Nov / Dec? It's being looked after again and had a coupe of recent updates, the amount of results it's throwing back are beyond belief, running into the 1,000's, I think theres alot of doubling/tripling up there going on. Blamo usually goes through these exodus forks to expose them if they are faking resilts but he hasn't said anything as yet about it. Maybe worth a look mate to see what you think
http://fspmkodi.com/repo

You remeber the fantastic addon from last Nov / Dec? It's being looked after again and had a coupe of recent updates, the amount of results it's throwing back are beyond belief, running into the 1,000's, I think theres alot of doubling/tripling up there going on. Blamo usually goes through these exodus forks to expose them if they are faking resilts but he hasn't said anything as yet about it. Maybe worth a look mate to see what you think
http://fspmkodi.com/repo

Cheers I’ll check it out.

Your fine for a long time mate 4k live TV won't happen In kodi for along time yet, I've had a sky sports uhd source for a couple of weeks now but it's not actually 4k, it's compressed to 1080p, I had a 2k source for the world Cup and it lagged like hell on kodi but ran like a champion in iptv smarters Pro apk using mx player..your looking at 2/3 yrs minimum for 4k Live TV in kodi unless its been compressed
Thanks once again PF.
Incidentally I continue to use Wonderbox in preference to Kodi, I find it is faster and simply none of the problems I used to get with Kodi, what is your opinion ?

Thanks once again PF.
Incidentally I continue to use Wonderbox in preference to Kodi, I find it is faster and simply none of the problems I used to get with Kodi, what is your opinion ?
Yeah I agree mate it flys, there's always the argument that a fresh install would show improvements anyway but in wondeebox a few things are enabled by default that arnt in kodi, input stream adaptive, rtmp input, being two of them . Whilst I'm mentioning those if you go to your video addons, video player inputsteam, click on inputstream adaptive, then configure, go down to max resolution secure decoder and change it from the default 720 to 1080 (or even max if you wish) click OK at the bottom.. This helps with YouTube in kodi and any addon using it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.