Kodi/SPMC

Kodi has stopped working over the weekend, it closes itself after about 30 seconds. Despite resetting the box back to factory settings and deleting and re-installing Kodi. Anyone else having this issue or can recommend a fix?

Kodi has stopped working over the weekend, it closes itself after about 30 seconds. Despite resetting the box back to factory settings and deleting and re-installing Kodi. Anyone else having this issue or can recommend a fix?
Try using an older version bud. Had you updated it or added any addons preceding this error?

Sorry to laugh bud but i just saw your post immediately before this one hehe.

I know the timing is bad, the build has been working great for a couple of months but now Kodi crashes all the time. The build is working fine on the box using XBMC.

Check box is over android 5.0 version
All sorted. My wifi router packed up over the weekend, replaced it and now all working fine, the speed on my new router is about 6 times faster than the old one. It must have been on it's last legs for ages. Thanks for all suggestions received.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.