Kodi/SPMC

My IPTV is through Streamkings app on KODI. I've noticed lately it stops or crashes more.

Is this Perfect Player thing something I can use instead of Kodi and put Streamkings on or is it an app on its own?

Never heard of it and sounds good.

My IPTV is through Streamkings app on KODI. I've noticed lately it stops or crashes more.

Is this Perfect Player thing something I can use instead of Kodi and put Streamkings on or is it an app on its own?

Never heard of it and sounds good.
All apps are multi source, your provider will be able to give u details u require..... Just on a side note with smarters, you can add multiple services to it also

My iptv supplier

Hi Mr B..
Is switching easy I think we may use the same guy as an IPTV supplier.
Very simple sir. I'll pm you now :-)

Edit: i can't due to your security settings. Install this http://niklabs.com/downloads/ /the interface is reasonably intuitive bud. pm me if you need help with sorting your link :-)

Can any of you gents recommend me a decent vpn for my firestick? I'm getting a lot of premier league matches being blocked. I'd prefer a decent free one, but don't mind paying as long as it works well.

Can any of you gents recommend me a decent vpn for my firestick? I'm getting a lot of premier league matches being blocked. I'd prefer a decent free one, but don't mind paying as long as it works well.
I've used both Nord VPN and digibit and can't fault either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.