Kodi/SPMC

As it happens... they did last week hehe. Flawless resellers are now heavily promoting vpn's now also. Of the 3 main guys, ace, flawless and fab, ace are doing it best imo. They seem to have a written or unwritten agreement with the powers that be along the following lines... "ok your on to us with your blocks, legally we are ok with stuff being outside the uk but we agree to meeting you half way. We block chans that may do 3pm footy to all uk customers and stop selling subs direct with resellers heavily limited in how they promote themselves. We can't help if they have a vpn and we will not promote them either". This seems to be accepted with ace only getting the blocks and not more hassle for themselves.

To me it is an agreement for ace to not grow much more if at all and enjoy what they have. I would rather be in that boat than where some others may find themselves. Do not take it as gospel but is my view on that specific situation. It is people like globe who need to be taking serious precautions. For a start, not having a fucking website would help. If people can't find you on irc they are not savvy enough to sell to imo and basic irc is just that, basic. Simply having said site means extra security steps that are imo very unnecessary. One day their will be ip leaks from an lea front and thats it, those ip's will then be forever linked to a heavily funded anti piracy case. Unless they take the security needed.

If one .us based company is involved with any aspect of that website hosting for example FEDS will crush the host and they will likely fold before any legal threats are made and spill the beans. They better have servers paid for by crypto on accounts set up on servers that are again anon with a network protocol stack following that method for a fair few steps to stay pretty secure.

There seems to be an explosion of suppliers on fb so if they are not stupid they will focus upstream rather than the whack-a-mole method that has proven kinda useless. Anyone worth their salt should be looking to be fully redundant imo. If not they are giving less that good practice to their customers.

Edit: if only these guys had a working proxy method to reshape traffic and give it a lot more redundancy, terrible shame that.

You're right it is a bit mental they have their own website. Doing an an IP trace on their website brings back a UK address so they're not off to the best of starts.
I shudder to think what would happen to IPTV as a whole if there were a wide scale bust (and as a result a dismantling) of globe. It would cause massive issues that much is sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.