Kodi/SPMC

Some scraping addons are set to 60 seconds by default, without debrid you need that timescale to get some decent links sometimes, so I cut mine to 30 with debrid but you can usually cancel out at 10/15
I'll have a mess with the settings later mate, I've noticed an autoplay function but didn't touch that

hi....
yesterday we finaly got fibre after waiting years for them to install it on our estate but my iptv is still stuttering (well it was last night) does any one know if a vpn would sort this ?
i understand a vpn will be needed to watch footy anyway but would it solve the buffering/stuttering issues....
and which vpn should i use.
i bought one of these

and have no idea who to set it up yet!

hi....
yesterday we finaly got fibre after waiting years for them to install it on our estate but my iptv is still stuttering (well it was last night) does any one know if a vpn would sort this ?
i understand a vpn will be needed to watch footy anyway but would it solve the buffering/stuttering issues....
i bought one of these

Sorry to say matey but a vpn will not help with buffering, indeed it adds a little bit more latency to the connection. I would assume your supplier is having issues or your new line is not settled.

hi....
i bought one of these

Who's your IPTV provider mate?

Sorry to say matey but a vpn will not help with buffering, indeed it adds a little bit more latency to the connection. I would assume your supplier is having issues or your new line is not settled.
you mean my fibre line?
ive had ssn on today and seems to have improved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.