Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting pretty pissed off now, it's about time we tell this bell end Lazio president to go and fuck himself, which is a shame because i think Kolarov looks immense.

Lazio are just pissing us about now, trying to get more money.

It laughable that Juventus have been link with him. They haven't got a pot to piss in.

Goater666 said:

It laughable that Juventus have been link with him. They haven't got a pot to piss in.
It's funny how Juve can only buy one foreign player. So far they have been linked with Krasic, Dzeko and Kolarov, all said to be strong City targets... Do they want a fight or something? What is there problem really?

Blue Phil said:
Goater666 said:

It's funny how Juve can only buy one foreign player. So far they have been linked with Krasic, Dzeko and Kolarov, all said to be strong City targets... Do they want a fight or something? What is there problem really?

Kolarov doesn't affect than rule as he's already playing in italy mate.

The Fixer said:
Blue Phil said:

Oh right i thought it was any one who wasn't of Italian descent... So they can buy anyone from within their league? Regardless of nationality?

Blue Phil said:
The Fixer said:
Oh right i thought it was any one who wasn't of Italian descent... So they can buy anyone from within their league? Regardless of nationality?

I think so mate...well tbh i didn't know that myself but that juventino who posts on here corrected someone earlier.

The Fixer said:
Blue Phil said:

I think so mate...well tbh i didn't know that myself but that juventino who posts on here corrected someone earlier.

he did indeed, but i don't altogether trust him

Don't know if this has been posted but sky italia are reporting we are going to announce officially the signing later today

From goal.com; However, conflicting reports from Sky Sport Italia claim City are expected to announce the Kolarov deal officially later, leaving little prospect for Juventus, who appear to have moved a little late in the transfer saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.