Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would offer Bridge to Lazio before Garrido (if the Italian paper talk of them wanting Javi in exchange is true).

hopefully they might be blinded by the fact he cost us £11m or whatever and has a respectable amount of England caps and won't suss the fact that he is actually in fact pretty shite.

But where would they find the money to pay his wages,you have to remember he is on at least 100.000 pounds a week,i mean there was a time when he was actually making more than ashley cole until he signed his new contract with chelsea but he still earns way more than evra who is only on about 70.000 a week.

Thankfully Garrido will never play for city again. He is good going forward but cant defend. Overall a solid bottom half prem player, I wish he the best of luck as he keeps his head down and trys hard but no where near good enough for where we are going, more a sunderland, Newcastle sort of player.

Talking about him in the same sentence as Koralov is a bit embarassing TBH.

Re: Aleksandar Kolarov!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177739</a>

alera said:
Thankfully Garrido will never play for city again. He is good going forward but cant defend. Overall a solid bottom half prem player, I wish he the best of luck as he keeps his head down and trys hard but no where near good enough for where we are going, more a sunderland, Newcastle sort of player.

Talking about him in the same sentence as Koralov is a bit embarassing TBH.

Why would you lie. i've seen every game he's played in, still yet to see him beat the first man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.