Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aleksandar Kolarov!!

fordinho10 said:
Anybody know anything about him because all i know is he's a left back that city are prepared to pay a lot of money for.

I'm sure a few nuggets of information could be picked up in the main Kolarov thread.

p.s. to fordinho10 .... just because you can start your own threads now ... doesn't mean that they are always a good idea.

If we fail to get Kolarov, what would everyone say to looking at Marcell Jansen from Hamburg?

Ever since we got Kompany, de Jong and now Boateng from them I've been watching them oftenish, and Jansen looked quite handy.

He's rapid, a good crosser, really tall, a good tackler and stays with his man, as well as getting forward quite well, and obviously he's left footed as he's a LB. He's always the first defender up the pitch when the team are attacking, and allways the first back as well, plus, he's only 25ish I think...

He would be a major asset offensivley as well if we do go with a midfield of:

...............de Jong..............
...Yaya T.................Barry....
.................Silva................

He's a bit like a tall, left footed Lahm, granted, he's not THAT good, but he'd be quite an improvement on what we have.

keemcfc said:
If we fail to get Kolarov, what would everyone say to looking at Marcell Jansen from Hamburg?

Ever since we got Kompany, de Jong and now Boateng from them I've been watching them oftenish, and Jansen looked quite handy.

He's rapid, a good crosser, really tall, a good tackler and stays with his man, as well as getting forward quite well, and obviously he's left footed as he's a LB. He's always the first defender up the pitch when the team are attacking, and allways the first back as well, plus, he's only 25ish I think...

He's a bit like a tall, left footed Lahm, granted, he's not THAT good, but he'd be quite an improvement on what we have.

can't see Hamburg selling us their left back AND their right back... at the rate we're going they'll have no team left!

Cambridgeblue said:
keemcfc said:

can't see Hamburg selling us their left back AND their right back... at the rate we're going they'll have no team left!

Jansen no, not in a million years. Was the future LB of Germany whilst at Gladbach, got his big money move to Bayern and flopped horribly, and is now at Hamburg where half the time they don't even trust him at LB, so he plays LM, and neither does Joachim Loew, which is why a right footed Boateng plays ahead of him at LB for Germany.

Honestly, we might as well go and re-sign Danny Granville.

Ancelotti says that we are going to get both Kolarov and Dzeko.

"Roberto Mancini is building a great squad," Ancelotti told Il Giornale, "You'll see: they will also get Kolarov and Dzeko."

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=807573&sec=transfers&cc=4716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... rs&cc=4716</a>

I hope he is right about Kolarov!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.