Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
reggae blues said:
Well said m8 the rags only come on here cous the fucking twats have fuck all to talk about with there transfers oh sorry they got smalling and some mexican shit any way let's get talking about are beloved club and who thinks that this kolarov deal will go through i hope so i think bridge is a bit of a weak link.

We need to improve on Bridge for sure. Hopefully this Kolarov deal will go through but it seems that dealing with Italian owners is fucking hard work.
Do you think there mite be any true substance with the David Luiz transfer i still think wer'e a little short in defence department i don't mean in numbers im just not sure about Kolo Toure but with is brother joining may be he might bring the best out of him.

johnny crossan said:
All becomes painfully clear. SSN reporting Ancelotti says Torres deal is off and Cashley not for sale at any price (connected?) Cue Mourinho to fall into Lazio's waiting arms with giant bid for Kolarov. Think it's his preferred destination so we'd better get back to Benfica for Luiz.
Could be wrong though.

Hmm. Not many places left Torres could realistically go then apart from to us or stay where he is. Unless he stuffs his Atletico roots & goes to Real.

Chezzy blue said:
It was 78-79 season my mistake. That's by the by anycase.
I apologise if i've offended people with that mother of all
words, but it was used in jest. Nothing to get hung up
about.

My first was January 76 v Leicester 5-0 Kiddo scored four,But for years i thought it was 77,I was only seven at the time so easy mistake to make ;)

reggae blues said:
Neville Kneville said:
We need to improve on Bridge for sure. Hopefully this Kolarov deal will go through but it seems that dealing with Italian owners is fucking hard work.
Do you think there mite be any true substance with the David Luiz transfer i still think wer'e a little short in defence department i don't mean in numbers im just not sure about Kolo Toure but with is brother joining may be he might bring the best out of him.

I would imagine that we're going to play Kolo from the start. Yaya has been going on about wanting to play alongsideh his brother so it's probably one of the reasons we were able to get him to sign.

I hope we get a left back from somewhere if the Kolarov deal does fall through though.

I'm sure the notw, Mirror, People, will clear up the Kolarov
signing. Looking forward to the bollox already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.