Kolarov next season (if kept)

greasedupdeafguy said:
taconinja said:
leighton said:
If we dont bring anyone in to replace him then I would keep him on. He would walk into a top team in Italy if we were thinking of getting rid of him. Also if he wants out then maybe we will sell. But like this season next season we need 2 good fullbacks battling for each position we have that now. Think Richards and Clichy when fully fit is our best pairing but if either is out both Zabba and Kolarov has done a great job.
Pretty much this 100%. Honestly the whining about our fullbacks is the most tiresome thing about the forum. I even prefer the old Mancini shouting matches. The only reason we're firing on all cylinders now is the rotation policy and every squad member we've used 10 or more games has contributed to putting us in position to win the Premier League.
Its also one of the reasons we went out the group stages in the cl
Oh we had many problems in the CL. It's disingenuous to say otherwise.<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 2:06 pm --<br /><br />
Feed-The-Goat said:
taconinja said:
leighton said:
If we dont bring anyone in to replace him then I would keep him on. He would walk into a top team in Italy if we were thinking of getting rid of him. Also if he wants out then maybe we will sell. But like this season next season we need 2 good fullbacks battling for each position we have that now. Think Richards and Clichy when fully fit is our best pairing but if either is out both Zabba and Kolarov has done a great job.
Pretty much this 100%. Honestly the whining about our fullbacks is the most tiresome thing about the forum. I even prefer the old Mancini shouting matches. The only reason we're firing on all cylinders now is the rotation policy and every squad member we've used 10 or more games has contributed to putting us in position to win the Premier League.

Who said im whinging about any of our fullback?

This thread was about him being a winger, not a full back, back up to clichy, centre forward, car salesman, debt collector FFS.
Wasn't talking about you. :)

taconinja said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
taconinja said:
Its also one of the reasons we went out the group stages in the cl
Oh we had many problems in the CL. It's disingenuous to say otherwise.

-- Sat May 12, 2012 2:06 pm --

Feed-The-Goat said:
taconinja said:

Who said im whinging about any of our fullback?

This thread was about him being a winger, not a full back, back up to clichy, centre forward, car salesman, debt collector FFS.
Wasn't talking about you. :)

then me and my half cut self will apologise.

In all honesty id keep the man, not all wingers are there to defend. Only this season johnno was dropped alot as he wouldnt work hard enough tracking back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.