kolarov or clichy?

I'm a huge fan of Kolarov... but Mancini's not stupid he'll stick with what's been working as he should, Clichy has been massive the past few games

What a bizarre thread. Grateful for that equalizer v Sunderland but Clichy is easily first choice.

Clichy has been phenomenal lately, you simply can't drop him at the moment.

I guess you could argue for kolarov as he does offer more going forward and qpr will just park the bus, but Clichy still gets my vote.

clichy has been the best left back in the league as of late...there is a 0% chance that mancini will decide to sit him.

what a shit shit thread this is. not even a question that should be asked. clichy has been immense and won't be dropped now with 1 game left.
Should we drop Yaya and give Michael Johnson a run out?

Kolarov in 29 games has four goals to Clichy's zero and eight assists to Clichy's four, despite Clichy having 38 appearances. If you want to argue Clichy is preferable overall, as he's a better defender, fine, but those sniggering at the thought of Kolarov being the better attacking option, wind your neck in because the facts across, not just this season, but their entire careers, show Kolarov is twice the attacking threat Clichy is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.