kolarov over clichy

bakchod

It would be no surprise that mancini will be starting kolarov over clichy today.i am really baffled by mancini's strategies.Kolarov is no way better going forward or putting in a decent cross than clichy.Clichy is way more athletic and can run the flanks up and down for 90 min. In defence both are of the same level,so its a no brainer that clichy should start this game.Kolarov spot kicks are hit and miss with most bashing in the wall or way off mark and his usual desire to take corners pisses me off too,since they are not upto the mark.People would say clichy needs more time to set in this squad but he has adapted easily and looks a lot fitter than kolarov.There is no doubt he should start but i think mancini will sideline him for bench and keep him as a 2nd choice the entire season,which will again add to a long list of unhappy players since he is way too better than kolarov.

Re: KOLAROV OVER CLICHY!!!

bakchod said:
It would be no surprise that mancini will be starting kolarov over clichy today.i am really baffled by mancini's strategies.Kolarov is no way better going forward or putting in a decent cross than clichy.Clichy is way more athletic and can run the flanks up and down for 90 min. In defence both are of the same level,so its a no brainer that clichy should start this game.Kolarov spot kicks are hit and miss with most bashing in the wall or way off mark and his usual desire to take corners pisses me off too,since they are not upto the mark.People would say clichy needs more time to set in this squad but he has adapted easily and looks a lot fitter than kolarov.There is no doubt he should start but i think mancini will sideline him for bench and keep him as a 2nd choice the entire season,which will again add to a long list of unhappy players since he is way too better than kolarov.
you got the lotto numbers for Wednesday mate?

joe salford said:
bakchod said:
you got the lotto numbers for Wednesday mate?
as it goes, mancini sticking with kolarov, is no lotto...

If the boss picks Kolarov over Clichy then it's obviously because he is the one impressing more in training and fits better within his tactics,i don't see where you're coming from.

I'm actually confident with Kolarov right now thank you very much.

Think he's been very good thus far and Clichy certainly doesn't get a spot handed to him just yet.

I think he'll go with Kolarov, but like most Blues will want Clichy to start.

Swansea have pace down both wings with Dyer and Routledge plus Scott Sinclair up front and Kolarov just doesn't have the pace to keep up with these guys.

Plus Clichy is in my Fantasy Football team!

Kolarov is the man in possession and Clichy will get his chance. Fertile ground this with two players for every position! Sergio over Carlos - Edin over Balo, Micah over Zab, Jolo over Savic, Vince over Kolo, Gazza over Milly, Silva over AJ, Yaya over Nige, Samir over ??? Only Joe we can't argue about.

johnny crossan said:
Kolarov is the man in possession and Clichy will get his chance. Fertile ground this with two players for every position! Sergio over Carlos - Edin over Balo, Micah over Zab, Jolo over Savic, Vince over Kolo, Gazza over Milly, Silva over AJ, Yaya over Nige, Samir over ??? Only Joe we can't argue about.
Yaya and Nige play beside one another 99% of the time.

It will be Samir Over Balotelli.

johnny crossan said:

Dibble out of retirement over Joe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.