Kolarov played out of his skin tonight

Shite first half, but there again so was every bugger else..................Can we have some fuckin noise from KO next Wednesday against Chelski, and double it at Stoke please, it helps the players.......

jackrussel said:
is kolarov a full back or left sided midfield,if he is afullback he lacks pace and cannot get back quick enough,god knows what bibaeo would have done to us with kolarov and savic in the back four,the pair are no more than championship defenders at best.if you say that kolarov is a midfielder hes very usefull due to his crosses and freekicks.
Who's "bibaeo" ?
<:))))-(

Blue Haze said:
I'll give him that, he looked like he cared when the others couldn't be bothered. Ran his ass off for the shirt, he deserves a break from the criticism.

Looked devastated when the final whistle went, fell to his knees, head on the floor. Was very proud to be wearing my Kolarov shirt last night.

pudge said:
Jumanji said:
What do people expect...every cross to land on someone's head? LOL.

His first time crosses aren't that great, but if you slip Kolarov a through ball and he can get behind the defensive line (as Mancini instructed later in the match) his crosses are infinitely more dangerous.
No, but just because he knocks one good cross in every 6/7 attempts doesn't mean "he played out of his skin" or ultimately makes him a great crosser.

Also, for the guy who said "Wayne Bridge NEVER completed a cross for City"?

I know he's not the greatest but come on!

He wasn't generalising. It's an actual hard fact that not one of Wayne Bridge's crosses ever found another blue shirt whilst he was playing for City.

After half time , as confidence increased , Kolarov looked excellent ......

in the first half he looked crap , like most of the others .....

that first 45 minutes was aimless , gutless , clueless , and basically pathetic !

And it was pretty much the same in the first half at Swansea too!

If Kolarov is as poor as people make out on here.
Then how come Jose Mourinho (yes him! ), was prepared to pay €20m for his services at Madrid?
Or are we saying the guy most punters on here would like to see at the Etihad, has poor judgement as well.

Maineman55 said:
If Kolorov is as poor as people make out on here.
Then how come Jose Mourinho (yes him! ), was prepared to pay €20m for his services at Madrid?
Or are we saying the guy most punters on here would like to see at the Etihad, has poor judgement as well.
Where did this 'Mourinho is infallible' myth come from? I've heard this argument with regards to Kolarov before.

It's his defensive qualities which people are saying are poor and i doubt you can say otherwise.

His first tIme crosses from the left are as good as anyone including Bale and open up games when others can't , for example he singlehandedly won Blackburn game. I think he is getting better and his crosses in the last 10 games if people are sitting back against us could win us the league

Played quite well for the last couple of games. Still prefer Clichy for the time being but it is nice to have his dead ball specialities when he's on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.