Kolarov reaction

BlueCityfan

Did you see his interview? The guy looks very nervous in that interview.

I think he played well yesterday...maybe confidence is the thing he is lacking to be better?

What do you guys think about him? I am not a hater..i would love to see him with us for many years to come.

I still think we need a left-back so we can rotate him more.

haven't seen it, but the confidence thing...maybe because English is his like third/fourth language?

He gets stick for some reason, but i think he is absolute class. The amount of ground he covers, the crosses he puts in, his shots, his defending is miles better than the start, he is such a class left back. Its a shame a few fans cant recognise quality.

Alex B said:
He gets stick for some reason, but i think he is absolute class. The amount of ground he covers, the crosses he puts in, his shots, his defending is miles better than the start, he is such a class left back. Its a shame a few fans cant recognise quality.

I'm sorry but you must have been watching a complete different player to me then

Alex B said:

That is one word he is not

Andouble said:
haven't seen it, but the confidence thing...maybe because English is his like third/fourth language?

i think thats part of the reason. But to be honest....he doesn't seem to play with much confidence either.

Hes to slow.
Hes not good at all at defending.
Gives the ball away alot.

Great shot on him though but im afraid he isnt a decent left back and if i was Bob id be buying a left back again this summer

His English was suprisingly nice, i think Kolarov has all the makings of a good WB.

He just needs some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.