Kolarov reaction

It's been more bad than good from Kolarov so far but unfair to write him off so soon, Zabaleta looked awful in his first few games but has improved enormously since then. I think/hope he and Boateng will be much better next season.

danburge82 said:
I think this lad keeps improving. One of Bobby's better signings!

-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:34 pm --

I think this lad keeps improving. One of Bobby's better signings!

There's definitely more to come from him (and Boateng). I think the injury right at the start of the season set him back a bit, thought he did well last night. even beat their fullback for pace a couple of times

I like him and I don't doubt his commitment but I really do wish he could take corners that beat the first man - so many potential goalscoring opportunities missed because of this recently.

I think he is slow because we are slow.
How many times has he passed it inside to Barry, gone forward for a
return only to find the crab has hit it sideways in the oposite direction.
I have watched Alves and Macion both being skinned in recent weeks.

In a fast attacking team he would be fine and I though he had a good game
last night.

mr t said:
I like him and I don't doubt his commitment but I really do wish he could take corners that beat the first man - so many potential goalscoring opportunities missed because of this recently.

Silva's % of quality corners seems to be much higher than Kolarov's, at least from the naked eye, I've got no stats to back me up.

Silva/AJ the corner takers for me. Kolarov should be on the end of the box ready to pounce for all corners.

Also Lescott should be aimed for more. A corner that beats first man will likely land on the head of Dzeko, Lescott, Richards, Kompany, Balo...that's a massive team. I don't even include Yaya because I don't think I've ever seen him win one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.