Kolarov - south stand

It was like a morgue yesterday. South stand talk a good talk but don't really deliver the goods ;)

Ive been in the south stand for 5-6 years. Its turned into every other part of the ground, silent. The only difference is we stand up.

Re Kolorov, someone could stand at the side of my desk and spoute off all day for 80k a week. Bottom line, not good enough for the premiership, Dzeko had a pop last week now him.

Bye.

A disgrace are so called own fans booing Kolarov.Why bother coming if your going to boo are own players.Kolarov not been are worst player this season i would give that to Mr shampoo head Joe Hart.

mxpx said:
Ive been in the south stand for 5-6 years. Its turned into every other part of the ground, silent. The only difference is we stand up.

Re Kolorov, someone could stand at the side of my desk and spoute off all day for 80k a week. Bottom line, not good enough for the premiership, Dzeko had a pop last week now him.

Bye.

there's some genuine singers in the south stand but we're too spread out and inbetween are the arms folded brigade.

away games the city followings are some of the best in the country, the 10 aways i've done this year we've sang none stop, we need 2,000/3,000 somewhere in the ground that will treat home games like aways.

as for kolarov, the guy deserved slating, he was garbage and lazy and was quite rightly told. and for him to react was completely unprofessional, i wasn't a fan of the booing though.

for me i hope he fucks off, the complete arsehole.

Freds Patio said:
He got booed for his reaction to people taking exception to his lack of effort. How hard can it be? Some rimmers on here.

fair point and i agree about fans telling to pull his finger out, it just wasn't nice to hear the booing.

as for kolarov, he can fuck off.

ban-mcfc said:
Freds Patio said:
He got booed for his reaction to people taking exception to his lack of effort. How hard can it be? Some rimmers on here.

fair point and i agree about fans telling to pull his finger out, it just wasn't nice to hear the booing.

I agree, I personally didn't join in with the booing but some reactions i've seen here are cringeworthy. Hes not your mate guys, he doesn't love you, or City. Thats nothing to do with his playing ability - he just doesn't give a fuck. Get over it.

Freds Patio said:
ban-mcfc said:
Freds Patio said:

I agree, I personally didn't join in with the booing but some reactions i've seen here are cringeworthy. Hes not your mate guys, he doesn't love you, or City. Thats nothing to do with his playing ability - he just doesn't give a fuck. Get over it.

can't argue with any of that.

baildon blue said:
A disgrace are so called own fans booing Kolarov.Why bother coming if your going to boo are own players.Kolarov not been are worst player this season i would give that to Mr shampoo head Joe Hart.
I agree ,he's been fuckin rank but tends too get away with any flack.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Fans have every right to Boo a player,especially this wanker, his performance was disgusting yesterday. Disgusting. His agents comment that he's going nowhere unless there is a mega offer from a Russian club suggests he is happy to sit on his arse and pick up a wage unless someone else is willing to pay him more. Get rid. Hes shit.

Not at all was his performance disgusting he was our best player after Rodwell and he stopped it becoming 3-1 and set up the counter for Rodwells second in 1 move and he started the move for our first<br /><br />-- Mon May 20, 2013 6:02 pm --<br /><br />
Nigel De Shlong said:
We finished second in the league and people are moaning and booing him, he scored a vital goal against Sunderland last year which helped us win the league, and numerous great crosses a winner vs qpr away

He certainly did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.