Kolarov - south stand

dom said:
Booing Kolorov was spoilt brat behaviour .... fooking morons...

Please let's not descend to that shitty Rag mentality of 'entitlement'

The lad is OK , not great but OK,. he can hit a mean free kick and has scored us some crucial goals

Has he been a lazy prick ? No
has he slagged us of to the lizards? No

FFS who booes our own players in front of the shit bag press ????

Do they think it's gonna make that player play better ????

Hmmmm

I don't think they care about how he plays. He's someone else's problem next season ... But I would never boo a City player.

Oh come on mate it was a few fans as i posted, upset and a bit tetchy after a really shit week and seeing a manager go who was popular with a lot of fans,reportedly due to player power.

Rightly or wrongly a couple at the front shouted something at Kolarov's effort or words to that effect and he gave it the big one back which kind of tipped already pissed off fans over the edge.

It was NOT all the South stand,i was in there and trying to stop the booing as were quite a few others and it got a bit tetchy.

If you think THAT was bad you should have been there when the whole ground used to boo and sing.''You're not fit to wear the shirt!'' and ''What the fuck is going on??''

Perhaps it's a case of an over inflated ego? Maybe a period of reflection is in order, like a loan to the Riverside, or Ewood Park would be mutually beneficial and help to regain a sense of perspective?

Then maybe the rest of the stadium and Kolorov himself could find it within themselves to forgive and welcome back the South stand.

paulchapo said:
Oh come on mate it was a few fans as i posted, upset and a bit tetchy after a really shit week and seeing a manager go who was popular with a lot of fans,reportedly due to player power.

Rightly or wrongly a couple at the front shouted something at Kolarov's effort or words to that effect and he gave it the big one back which kind of tipped already pissed off fans over the edge.

It was NOT all the South stand,i was in there and trying to stop the booing as were quite a few others and it got a bit tetchy.

If you think THAT was bad you should have been there when the whole ground used to boo and sing.''You're not fit to wear the shirt!'' and ''What the fuck is going on??''

Someone should have hit that couple over the head and tossed them on the pitch.

Utter disgrace for any fan to boo a blue.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
paulchapo said:

Back in the sixties, fans moaned and shouted abuse at Lee, Nellie, Coleman, Alan Oakes,Corrigan was crucified along with bowyer and many others,We,ve always had the moaners and always will.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
paulchapo said:

for the most part i agree, however playing in a city shirt should not make a player infallible to any form of criticism.

I've not read the whole thread so i apologise if this has been covered. I sit in 102 and twice this season when AK has quite clearly not put the effort in the fans around me have given him some stick and rather than man up and realise he needs to step up and put the effort in, he gave it big ones back at the crowd and he has not made any friends at the club. I don't agree with booing any player, but this guy doesn't deserve to pull on the shirt of the team I worship!
Fair enough it's not his fault we paid £millions for him but as a fan all I ask is he put in a shift and too many times he has come up short

warpig said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
paulchapo said:

for the most part i agree, however playing in a city shirt should not make a player infallible to any form of criticism.

Well if they respond to that criticism, then that's no problem

dom said:
Booing Kolorov was spoilt brat behaviour .... fooking morons...

Please let's not descend to that shitty Rag mentality of 'entitlement'

The lad is OK , not great but OK,. he can hit a mean free kick and has scored us some crucial goals

Has he been a lazy prick ? No
has he slagged us of to the lizards? No

FFS who booes our own players in front of the shit bag press ????

Do they think it's gonna make that player play better ????

Hmmmm

imo he is. dont rate him at all and he's a very poor footballer to boot. wouldnt mind if he worked hard but he just doesnt

rastus said:
warpig said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

Well if they respond to that criticism, then that's no problem

*can i just add it was the not booing of players that i mostly agreed with and not the hitting on the head/tossing on the pitch of city supporters ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.