Kolarov take a bow.

FantasyIreland said:
SWP's back said:
No no, you guys aren't judging things too quickly and Dave definately did not just say that Klopp proved he was a better manager after one result and meeting between the pair. That would be silly.

I'm basing my opinion on Bobbys history of dismal efforts in Europe and Kolarovs inability to defend since he signed.

Kolarov defended well when he came on, not really sure what your on about.

lol@this thread

Kolarov is a good player, he is far from being shite/wank/whatever childish adjective you want to come up with. Some of you need to take a step back and relax from your desperation to always be 'right'

Well said SK6 Blue. The numbnuts on here who call themselves City fans should take note. These are probably the same numbnuts who wanted mancini out after six months. The same numbnuts who barely watch the game because they arrive ten minutes late, go to the bar after 35 mins, arrive late back for the second half, spend half their time crapping on about lack of atmosphere because we're not joining in with their moronic chants every twenty seconds, ad nauseum ( some of us actually go the ground to watch the game !! ). As for the jokers who joked about my post, can you tell me why Clichy is a better player than Kolarov and give me the stats to back it up ? Clichy is a good player, but certainly no better than AK.Why don't you start supporting all of our players for a change ?

If it wasn't for Clichy's pace we wouldn't be having the discussion over who is the better player. It's funny how pace seems to be the only thing that is important.

Actually, Clichy is much better at getting back into position - more disciplined.

Kolarov in the two seasons he has been at City has scored goals in the double figures, and made assists in the double figures also. Not sure how that can ever be called shit.

Is he the same player?

Kolarov... 4 goals in 8 games and seems dangerous every time he goes forward. Much better from him and deserves more starts.

Re: Is he the same player?

He was my shoe-in for Player of the until Dzeko scored at fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.