Kolarov take a bow.

peter.evans said:
I have just registered in order to reply to the numbnuts who call themselves City fans on this effing site. Some of you would slag a player off and never accept you are wrong, ever. Those who just come out with the same old crap about Kolarov are the type that always need someone to pick on, probably coz they were picked on at school themselves. Get this through your skulls, Kolarov is a quality player, better than Clichy by a long way. How many goals has Clichy ever scored or created ? Fans from other clubs don't rate him not because he plays for City, but because he is a very average player. As for the guy who said it is easy to strike a dead ball and it don't make you a footballer, what a complete and utter a***hole !! Let me ask you a question my friend, have you ever seen the mighty Clichy or the even more overrated Micah numbnut Richards ever score a goal direct from a free kick ? The answer of course is no because neither of them have got either the balls or the ability to do it ! Scoring from a free kick is a special art that very few players can master, certainly not dope brain Richards, for example. As for this constant crap about Kolarov being unable to defend. did anyone see the interception he made about a minute after he came on last night ? Absolutely superb. He is a more than capable defender, but half the problem as with Clichy is that there is often no support in front of him as the left midfield player often goes AWOL. If we want to get onto the subject of crap defenders then perhaps we can talk about captain fantastic, who was shocking again last night and has been crap all season. One of the most overrated players in the Premiership.
absolutely comical post for so so many reasons.

Take a bow, son...

Love_Each_Day said:
Not the best player ever but I really like him, fantastic attitude and very useful to have for certain games.

Only we're out of the league cup now but I guess bobby thinks he's up to champs league standard which is a joke.

peter.evans said:
I have just registered in order to reply to the numbnuts who call themselves City fans on this effing site. Some of you would slag a player off and never accept you are wrong, ever. Those who just come out with the same old crap about Kolarov are the type that always need someone to pick on, probably coz they were picked on at school themselves. Get this through your skulls, Kolarov is a quality player, better than Clichy by a long way. How many goals has Clichy ever scored or created ? Fans from other clubs don't rate him not because he plays for City, but because he is a very average player. As for the guy who said it is easy to strike a dead ball and it don't make you a footballer, what a complete and utter a***hole !! Let me ask you a question my friend, have you ever seen the mighty Clichy or the even more overrated Micah numbnut Richards ever score a goal direct from a free kick ? The answer of course is no because neither of them have got either the balls or the ability to do it ! Scoring from a free kick is a special art that very few players can master, certainly not dope brain Richards, for example. As for this constant crap about Kolarov being unable to defend. did anyone see the interception he made about a minute after he came on last night ? Absolutely superb. He is a more than capable defender, but half the problem as with Clichy is that there is often no support in front of him as the left midfield player often goes AWOL. If we want to get onto the subject of crap defenders then perhaps we can talk about captain fantastic, who was shocking again last night and has been crap all season. One of the most overrated players in the Premiership.

Don't like to see our 'fans' slagging off our players and it happens a lot on here. Analysis is good but there's way too much "x is shite, y is shite" posts for me.

You kind of undermine your own point by supporting Kolarov (no harm in that) but then slagging off other members of the team.

Didsbury Dave said:
peter.evans said:
absolutely comical post for so so many reasons.

Take a bow, son...
Its certainly special.

No matter what player does, there are many Blue moaners like Dave who cant get behind the fact he hates Kolarov. Just like there are many morons who call for Nasri to be replaced before even game has started. I remember one guy saying Nasri was waste of space and needs to be replaced as soon as possible, that game Nasri was by far the best player of field and I think won PotM award

Didsbury Dave said:
Kolorov and Nasri are up there with Rocky Santa Cruz as collosal wastes of money.

And the manager appears blind to each of their obvious deficiencies. I'd guess they are "his" signings, by the favouritism they appear to get. Kolorov seems a nice guy and he has a great free kick. But that's it.

Greatest Worst Post of All Time.

Kolarov take a plane home, one dimentional footballers should have died out with the Dodo.

SlauterPFK said:
sh249 said:
SlauterPFK said:
Are you fkn kidding me? Putting Clichy alongside Cole, Marcelo, Evra, Lahm, Alba?!?!
Dont you know anything about football? Did you ever watch or play football?

Clichy=Arbeloa, barely!

Clichy is light years better than Evra now, and I'd have him over Marcelo and Alba, too, as a better defender. Cole in particular and Lahm a class above.

animated-laughing.gif

to moderators: i wont say a word about Clichy here anytime..he cant be more overrated, its worthless

Lahm's a right back, imho the 3 best left back's in the world are in order Alba, Marcelo and Clichy.So post all the stupid gif's you want.

peter.evans said:

What an angry little man you are.

alky313 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Kolorov and Nasri are up there with Rocky Santa Cruz as collosal wastes of money.

And the manager appears blind to each of their obvious deficiencies. I'd guess they are "his" signings, by the favouritism they appear to get. Kolorov seems a nice guy and he has a great free kick. But that's it.

Greatest Worst Post of All Time.

That Kolorov guy is shite though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.