Kolarov take a bow.

He's always going to do well in games like this one. He has the quality going forward , no doubt about that

He's winning me over. Finally we could be seeing the real aleks. This is panning out a bit like zabba's city career. A bit shit at first then becoming a true man for the shirt.

Around the 79th minute Kola diagonally crossed the ball out to (I believe) Zaba and it landed right at his feet. Saw one of our Derbies last season and when Shrek did the same thing, but from much less distance, the commentators were swooning his name and saying how brilliant it was. Kolarov doesn't get the praise he deserves, from us or the moronic commentators.

Excellent outlet on the left seen as we dont play wingers........

Fortunately Sunderland are one of the teams where defending isn't a priority,although credit where its due he made a great tackle second half when one of theres was through.

I slagged him off this week, but Kolarov was good today, that free kick was fantastic, and he seemed well up for it today more of the same please Alex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.