Kolarov take a bow.

Stillsy said:
I know not everyone will agree but I'm sure a fair share will do when I say that I'm very pleased with how Kolarov has come on over the summer and the start of the season.

Most improved player for me. Not everyone can be blessed with pure pace but his positioning has improved and some of the last ditch tackles have been wonderful. His set pieces are always bob on and his crosses are top notch.

He really has got stuck into his game and improved loads. Well done lad.

I must admit he has improved - but only as a 'winger' - defensively still not good enough......................

micah2013 said:
Name one incident where he was at fault for
a goal?

Dude ask any city fans if they would pick kolarov if were playing against spurs(lennon) or united ( Valencia,nani or young even mancini didn't pick him last year in any of those matches, it was clichy if not zab.

He is certainly better going forward than gael and very good at free kick that is it but defending does also win you matches and until proven otherwise clichy or zab have my vote sorry.

Lennons a freak and beats all left backs for pace so not sure what your arguement is there.
As for scum, he played at wembley in the semi final agaist Valencia and did a bloody good job that day.
Short memories some people and i personally can't think of a mistake that has contributed to a goal conceded. Not the quickest granted but makes up for it in other ways. (same as Zab)

Stillsy said:
I know not everyone will agree but I'm sure a fair share will do when I say that I'm very pleased with how Kolarov has come on over the summer and the start of the season.

Most improved player for me. Not everyone can be blessed with pure pace but his positioning has improved and some of the last ditch tackles have been wonderful. His set pieces are always bob on and his crosses are top notch.

He really has got stuck into his game and improved loads. Well done lad.

Amen. Spot on Aleks, hope the lad continues this form.

Ive thought for a while Kolarov is a left sided midfielder(winger)and cover full back.He should play infront of Clichy.ok he may not have Bales pace but he`s got everything else,plus with the advantage that he knows how to tackle.With a good run inthe team in that position he would lead the assists.Rotating Clichy and Kolarov isnt the answer he should play them both.Zaba can cover when Clichy needs a rest.

Hard to argue with his performance on Saturday - tackled and defended well (contrary to popular opinion), set-up Aguero, almost set-up Balotelli, won the free-kick that Milner scored from, and scored himself (think I'm right in saying he's taken 5 edge-of-area free-kicks this season and scored from 4 of them ? (including one for Serbia).

Not sure what more people expect ?

I think he is greatly improved and a real team player. He seems to heap retribution on any opposition player who has fouled one of ours. I'm not sure if his second free kick was actually aimed at goal or if he was just trying to take out the Sunderland player who had fouled Balotelli and kept mouthing off to the ref. Prefer him going forward, he seems to do more damage that way.

blue rebel said:
I think he is greatly improved and a real team player. He seems to heap retribution on any opposition player who has fouled one of ours. I'm not sure if his second free kick was actually aimed at goal or if he was just trying to take out the Sunderland player who had fouled Balotelli and kept mouthing off to the ref. Prefer him going forward, he seems to do more damage that way.
Anyone have a video of that? I want to show a friend at work.

Dexter Morgan said:
When Madrid come i would tell him to man mark the Ladyboy. Wherever he goes follow. Let him take all our free kicks corners etc.

Ronaldo would make his blood spin,a lamb to the slaughter.....

Stick to the lesser teams where he's proving very useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.