Kolarov take a bow.

Dexter Morgan said:
When Madrid come i would tell him to man mark the Ladyboy. Wherever he goes follow. Let him take all our free kicks corners etc.

Actually I'd do the opposite. I'd be telling him to get forward at every opportunity, and make Ronaldo accountable. If Kola is bombing forward, does anyone think Ronaldo is going to bother chasing after him..?

peter.evans said:
Waspish. Absolutely spot on ! I was called a joker and all sorts on here ( without any justified response ) the other day for daring to sing Kolarov's praises. Seem like the worm might actually be turning now. Let's just look at the evidence. Kolarov at least 8 goals in just over a season plus numerous assists, e.g. the one today. Clichy ( solid enough defender though he is ) no goals at all and as far as I can remember two assists, one the OG he scored and the other the pass to Aguero at Wolves. Full backs need to do a hell of a lot more than defend nowadays and in that respect Aleks is miles better ! The whole point I was trying to make is llet's get behind every player that pulls on our beloved sky blue and not return to the Richard Edghilll or Nicky Sumerbee days !!
I think some on here cant wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.