Kolarov

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Kolarov is quality. Surprised at his poor corners at the moment so he needs to work on this part of his game. I expect him to be a goal scoring threat in each game, he just now needs to convert some of his chances.

Will he banned for 3 matches or just 1 after being sent off today?

Just the one,so zab will probably switch across next week

ello_jo said:
Yep silva an tevez both too one footed, tevez is slow and silvas got a bad touch. Wanted to turn it off but needed more quotes to slag the fucker off on here! Unreal some fans, the fact that he said saw some of the game....
I hope you're taking the mick. Silva is pure class. Kolarov had a poor game. Could not cross a ball. Defended crap and so left footed (his 1st booking was coz he had no right foot)

ello_jo said:
Whoever just phoned up radio Manchester about kolarov, you my friend are clueless. "I watched a bit of the match and he is our weak link, to one footed, not fast and just rubbish." Bollocks! Looking at the left backs we've got and had he's top quality!

I heard this on the way home, was gonna mention it in my thread i just made, but saw this thread, couldn't believe what i was hearing.

and from what i saw, he got the ball, the bolton players momentum took his through over kolarov and made the ball go upwards.

The Fixer said:
The worst bit was Nigel Gleghorn fcuking agreed with the guy??????!!!!!!! I'm paraphrasing
Nigel: I agree he was left for dead 3/4 times today he doesn't look like he has the pace fom a standing start, he's very upright in his defending..... he's not a natural defender????? wtf Nigel??

This is the bit that got me, week after week Gleghorn comes out with crap like this, about time they got someone else in

bluwes said:
The Fixer said:
The worst bit was Nigel Gleghorn fcuking agreed with the guy??????!!!!!!! I'm paraphrasing
Nigel: I agree he was left for dead 3/4 times today he doesn't look like he has the pace fom a standing start, he's very upright in his defending..... he's not a natural defender????? wtf Nigel??

This is the bit that got me, week after week Gleghorn comes out with crap like this, about time they got someone else in

I'm pretty sure that everyone knows gleghorn talks shit constantly, that's why I don't listen to the radio on the way home, only knee-jerk reaction pundits and inbred retards get to talk on the radio.

I thought, oh my what a cock, but then Gleghorn jumps in with more of the same. Why we have to listen to that boring twats take on the game I'll never know, I'm fast running out of radio stations to listen to, I'll be back to the Robson and Jerome CDs before long.

The Fixer said:
Why does he even commentate on City games? Clueless isn't the word. Stopped listening to Radio Manchester with such ineptitude.

Kolarov has been immense. Very harsh yellows today.

ello_jo said:
Whoever just phoned up radio Manchester about kolarov, you my friend are clueless. "I watched a bit of the match and he is our weak link, to one footed, not fast and just rubbish." Bollocks! Looking at the left backs we've got and had he's top quality!

pmsl - can't believe someone would ring in and say that. Clearly whoever they are, they really don't understand much about football.

ello_jo said:
To be fair, it sounded like a 10 or 11 year old girl who rang up and said that; folly of youth and all that.

ello_jo said:
b2b said:
i think the OP never seen city matchs at the beginning of the season ? do you prefer Lesott in LB ? or Bridge ?ouur left side was dead .. now look at the difference with Kolarov he adds so much to the team ...maybe hes not 100% but even so look at the difference
The op as in me?

no not you the noob that phoned the radio lol .. sorry didnt clear that up :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.