Kolarov.

Thenumber1blue said:
gaz76 said:
did you pair watch the game today? your hero was badly at fault for both of their goals,
first gave luiz a free header from two yards out, then somehow managed to jump out of the way when ramires and his two and a half stone frame was charging at him for their second.

Add this to the fact that he wasted every single free kick we had by taking crazy shots, and seems to fall over at every oppurtunity, I have come to the conclusion he is wearing the wrong size boots, he has to be, I reckon they are about 3 sizes to small for him, only possible explanation for such an abject display

I've said what i've had to say about the after defeat shite I read on here ,then I read blah blah blah!

sorry sir didnt realise you had said what you had, I would have surely kept my gob shut if I'd known

gaz76 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I've said what i've had to say about the after defeat shite I read on here ,then I read blah blah blah!

sorry sir didnt realise you had said what you had, I would have surely kept my gob shut if I'd known

Try it and do us all a favour .

I actually think Kolarov is one of the players who has the right idea, I just think he lacks the pace to be top notch. In terms of free kick ability and crossing the guys got talent no doubt, but his pace lets him down

Well said to the poster who said that hes not as half as bad as most of you make out. We need to get behind the boys and push them over the line to 4th rather than berate them and whing eand whine on here, ala gaz!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.