Kolarov.

Can anyone tell me why my thread on kolarov was deleted?

The guy was awful today.he gave the ball away on at least 20 occasions and was poor going forward.totally at fault for the Luis goal.

Left back as always lads eh...

glen quagmire said:
Thenumber1blue said:
These boring fucking gay scapegoat and witch hunts on here embarrass the crap out of me.
Pathetic!

One week its Ya-Ya ,then its Kolarov,then its Barry,then we're the best in the world again and can still take the league,oh and back to Kolarov.I've even heard fuckoff Hughes and take Argentinian Paul Dickov with you .
What a joke most of you are.

Well said.

did you pair watch the game today? your hero was badly at fault for both of their goals,
first gave luiz a free header from two yards out, then somehow managed to jump out of the way when ramires and his two and a half stone frame was charging at him for their second.

Add this to the fact that he wasted every single free kick we had by taking crazy shots, and seems to fall over at every oppurtunity, I have come to the conclusion he is wearing the wrong size boots, he has to be, I reckon they are about 3 sizes to small for him, only possible explanation for such an abject display

gaz76 said:
glen quagmire said:
Well said.

did you pair watch the game today? your hero was badly at fault for both of their goals,
first gave luiz a free header from two yards out, then somehow managed to jump out of the way when ramires and his two and a half stone frame was charging at him for their second.

Add this to the fact that he wasted every single free kick we had by taking crazy shots, and seems to fall over at every oppurtunity, I have come to the conclusion he is wearing the wrong size boots, he has to be, I reckon they are about 3 sizes to small for him, only possible explanation for such an abject display

Well said.

gaz76 said:
glen quagmire said:
Well said.

clown

glen quagmire said:
gaz76 said:

Well said.

ahhh a post whore, how are you sweetcheeks?

Balti said:
gaz76 said:

clown

why? have I said any facts that you disagree with? or is it that you just like one word replies?

gaz76 said:
glen quagmire said:
Well said.

I've said what i've had to say about the after defeat shite I read on here ,then I read blah blah blah!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.