Kolarov

not only Kolarov, Boyatta was shit too and I blame him for the first goal ..

Useless fucker. He's slow, a shitbag, can't pass, tackle or beat his man and his delivery is wank. He's got to go, end of.

friedrice12 said:
Absolutely garbage, why have this useless lazy bastard on the pitch when Zabby is sat on the bench is beyond me!!!!! I honestly couldn't say anything good about him. Totally pissed off tonight, look totally devoid of any ideas, doesn't fill you with confidence for next week!

Because I think without question that Zaba is being saved for Saturday,to fill in that left back role !!

Ralph the bloke across the road from me has 2 artificial legs,is 23 stone and is partially sighted.He has no understanding of football at all but i was wondering if he could be an option instead of Kolarov....any thoughts ?

Some of the comments on this thread are disgraceful. You want team spirit? Then back your own players first!

Kolarov did not have a good game tonight and no doubt he knows it by now!

But he is capable of better and who else can play left back on Saturday?

Why don't we send him into the game with a resounding chorus of " you're shit and you know you are" ? That'll work!

I'm just glad that most of you X Box schooled afficionados never go anywhere near an actual game.

Have to agree, abysmal defending, cannot believe what happened tonight, what a sickener.

mammutly said:
Some of the comments on this thread are disgraceful. You want team spirit? Then back your own players first!

Kolarov did not have a good game tonight and no doubt he knows it by now!

But he is capable of better and who else can play left back on Saturday?

Why don't we send him into the game with a resounding chorus of " you're shit and you know you are" ? That'll work!

I'm just glad that most of you X Box schooled afficionados never go anywhere near an actual game.
x box schooled blah blah blah.
Season ticket holder for many years mate. i'll be there saturday and if kolarov is playing i will be cheering him and all the other players as usual but away from the game on here i will give my opinion on what i see and kolarov is fucking shite mate.

Really has been a disappointment, expected so much more.

Zab in for Wembley, he's got the mental strength to slot right back in after his ordeal.

Silva is a must. As is De Jong.

Upfront who knows? Lets have Guidetti or Assulin on the bench we have noone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.